I am bringing my pet(s) to the Athens Pet Expo and Adoption Event (hereafter referred to as the “event”), and I agree to the following:
- I acknowledge that my pet is current on all age-appropriate vaccinations, and to the best of my knowledge, is not in heat and does not have any contagious diseases or conditions that would make it a danger to any other pet or individual.
- I affirm that my pet does not have an aggressive nature and I understand that my pet may be refused admission or asked to leave the event if it displays behaviors that are disruptive or dangerous to other pets.
- I affirm that I have sole responsibility for my pet and I agree to indemnify and hold harmless any other person, company or organization from any liability resulting from my pet’s attendance at this event, including but not limited to Circle of Friends Animal Society, Inc. and The Classic Center.
- I agree to accept full financial responsibility for any damage(s) to persons or properties as a result of my pet’s actions at this event.
- I understand that this Release of Liability is a contract and state that I have read all of its terms, and that I am a legal adult (age 18 or older) with full capacity to execute this release form.
Please download and print the following form and bring it with you to the Expo.